8340 Bandford Way, Suite 107,
Raleigh, NC 27615
Lina with Dr James Fulton who developed Retin-A and Vivant skin care product
“Everyday at Skin Essence, I share my knowledge on skin care with my clients and do my best to work with my clients to make their skin look better and healthier”
Lina Yang is a North Carolina State Board Licensed Esthetician with more than 900 hours of training in skin care. She trained as a medical professional in China before coming to America. For two decades, she has worked her magic and has given her clients wonderful results.
She trained at the University of Virginia’s medical school for two years and has been a practicing esthetician in the U.S. since 2000.
Let her use her knowledge and experience to transform your skin.
Lina has obtained the following certifications post-graduation from the International Dermal Institute and Dermalogica:
- Certificate of completion of advanced skin analysis
- Certificate of completion of “East Meets West”
- Certificate of completion of training in microdermabrasion
- Certificate of completion of training in Effect of Hormones and Menopause on Skin
- Innovative Product Technology-Professional level
- Innovative Product Technology-Retail level
- Pigmentation disorders
- Face mapping
- Effective treatments for acne
- Exfoliant Accelerator 26
- Power regeneration techniques
“Everyday at Skin Essence, I share my knowledge on skin care
with my clients and do my best to work with my clients to make
their skin look better and healthier.”
— Lina Yang
Lina is also a certified Revitalight technician and has official training in men’s facials, and participated in the Southeastern Esthetics Cosmetics and Spa Conference in June 2004.